The Affiliate Program offers a flat commission payout for client referrals who create and fund an M1 brokerage account. The program is available to select individuals and organizations who specialize in training, coaching, providing trading information, systems and tools, or related professional services. Professional services may include websites, forums, seminars, scheduled courses, or other training or educational programs. Affiliate Partners may not present themselves as financial advisors or brokers to clients and may not provide direct trading advice or recommendations with respect to any specific transaction or specific investment product. It is the sole responsibility of the Referral Partner to
- ensure that his or her services and referral activities are exempt from licensing requirement by regulators in the countries and jurisdictions in which he or she operates
- act in accordance with all legal, ethical, and acceptable business standards.
To participate in the Affiliate Program, you must first fill out the application at m1finance.getambassador.com. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified via email of your status.
M1 will only accept affiliate partners from the United States. M1 reserves the right to deny any affiliate for any reason. If accepted as an affiliate partner, M1 may end the affiliate relationship at any time with no notice.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email along with:
- a unique referral code,
- an affiliate login portal that gives you tools to share and promote your link, analytics on your referrals, and other administrative items.
You can share your link via email, social media, or other methods to refer clients and earn commissions. We also offer M1 branded banners with your unique link to embed on websites. For proper referral attribution, you must ensure that prospects click the provided unique link prior to entering in their email address to M1 to being the account opening process. People who click on the link will be directed to either the M1 website or mobile app page and tracked for the following 90-days with a cookie.
M1 will make a reasonable best effort to properly track and attribute your referrals. We are limited in tracking referrals across different devices, for people who disable cookies on their browser or for people who take any other action to interfere with proper attribution. M1 will only reward affiliates for referrals tracked through our third-party software and reserves the right to refuse a payout for suspected fraud or abuse.
For you to receive commissions for a referred account, the referred client must meet all the criteria listed in the Payout Rules below.
M1 uses PayPal to issue payouts to affiliates. By signing up, you agree to enter your PayPal information to receive the commission. Payouts are subject to the following rules:
- A pending payment of $100.00 will be rewarded for a referral clicking on your unique URL and entering their email and password into M1 to begin the M1 account opening process within 90 days of clicking the link,
- Upon the first funding of an opened brokerage account(s) within the same 90-day period, the payment of $100.00 will be approved,
- Subsequent funding or opening of additional accounts are not rewarded,
- Affiliate commissions will be paid out monthly.
M1 reserves the right to change or end the Affiliate Program without notice.