Affiliate Partner Promotion Terms and Conditions
January 14, 2022 (12:00am CST) through March 31, 2022 (11:59pm CST) (the “Promotion Period”)
Promotion Rules and Details
- On top of standard Affiliate Partner compensation (Contract Terms on Impact), all Affiliate Partners who meet the “Qualifications” can receive up to a two thousand dollar ($2000) flat fee bonus by completing the following two steps:
- Creating M1 Finance dedicated content, earning partner $1000.
- Once Affiliate Partner sends over two hundred (200) Initial funding users (funding $100 or more), Affiliate Partner will earn an additional one thousand ($1000) flat bonus for the Promotion Period (based on Contract Terms on Impact), if the new users referred in the Promotion Period:
- Are non-fraudulent
- Join M1 using the Affiliate Partner’s designated Impact link. If someone does not use the Affiliate Partner’s correct Impact link or does not use it correctly, both base and additional promotion commission will not be rewarded. Please double check that links work properly before sharing. User referral links and broken links will not count. No exceptions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to double check your link(s) prior to launch.
- Join M1 as a new user during the Promotion Period AND meet payout criteria per Contract Terms in Impact.
- Total flat payout will be sent the following month after the Promotion Period has ended, in April 2022.
- Affiliate Partner must post dedicated M1 content prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period to earn an initial one thousand dollar ($1000) flat bonus.
- In order to earn the additional one thousand dollar ($1000) bonus, Affiliate Partner must also send over 200 Initial fundings during the Promotion Period.
- Affiliate Partner must “opt in” to this promotion by emailing email@example.com prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period, using subject line “New Affiliate Promo – Opt In”
- Affiliate team must verify your opt in via email. Please allow an average of two (2) to four (4) business days for verification.
- Funding events must occur before expiry of the Promotion Period. The content must be posted publicly on the Affiliate Partner’s main channel/page before expiry of the Promotion Period.
*No minimum balance to open account. No minimum balance to obtain APY (Annual Percentage Yield). APY valid from account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates may vary.
**The Owner’s Rewards Credit Card by M1 is Powered by Deserve and issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC. Review card disclosures for more details. 1.5% – 10% credit card cash back rewards earned on eligible purchases subject to a maximum of $200 cash back per calendar month. Credit Card not available for US Territory Residents.
***M1 Plus is an annual subscription that renews at $125.00 per year.
M1 Borrow is an additional risk, including the risk to lose more than invested. Available for margin accounts with $5,000 equity. Rates may vary. Not available for retirement, trust and or custodial accounts.
Investing involves risk, including the risk of loss. M1 Plus is an annual membership that confers benefits for products and services offered by M1 Finance LLC and M1 Spend LLC, each a separate, affiliated, and wholly-owned operating subsidiary of M1 Holdings Inc. “M1” refers to M1 Holdings Inc., and its affiliates.
Brokerage products and services offered by M1 Finance LLC, an SEC registered broker-dealer and Member FINRA / SIPC.
M1 Spend checking accounts furnished by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC. M1 VisaTM Debit Card is issued by Lincoln Savings Bank, Member FDIC.