To help M1 customers celebrate their birthday, M1 is offering customers a discount on their first year of M1 Plus membership. M1 Plus is an annual membership that confers benefits for products and services offered by M1 Finance LLC and M1 Spend LLC, each a separate, affiliated, and wholly-owned operating subsidiary of M1 Holdings Inc. “M1” refers to M1 Holdings Inc., and its affiliates.
Customers will have seven (7) calendar days from their birthday to sign up for M1 Plus for the discounted price of $62.50 for their first year. M1 Plus membership is typically $125 per year.
Additional Important Details
M1 Plus Birthday Promotion Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion period: This promotion will run from May 15, 2020 – December 31, 2020
- Eligibility: M1 Customers who are celebrating their birthday during the promotion period and do not already have an M1 Plus membership are eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Birthday: a customer’s birth date will be determined by the date of birth they set on their M1 account.
- Promotional deadline for Customers: Customers have seven (7) calendar days from their birthday to sign up for M1 Plus to receive the promotional price of $62.50 for their first year of membership.
- How it works:
- Go to the M1 Plus screen and click on “Join M1 Plus”. Check out the full M1 Plus Payment Terms & Conditions.
- Submit your payment details. You will be billed $62.50 for your first year of your M1 Plus membership.
- Your membership perks will be automatically activated.
- If you are approved for an M1 Plus Spend checking account, your membership will be activated immediately and you’ll see your member perks in your M1 app. If approved, you can request your debit card and start using M1 Spend.
- M1 Plus subscription lasts one year. At the end of the annual period, M1 will automatically renew your Plus subscription unless you cancel. By signing up, you agree to renew at the standard rate of $125 unless otherwise indicated.
- Discount is only available for M1 customers who are not currently M1 Plus members.